FAQ - Allergy
- My dog has a feed allergy. Can I feed it Marengo dog food?
- My dog has a feed allergy. Which Marengo dog food should I select?
- Can I still feed my dog Marengo dry feed, despite feed-mites allergy?
- My dog is allergic to wheat. Can I feed Marengo dog food although the food contains wheat?
- Which requirements should feed for dogs suffering from allergies fulfil?
- Why is the Marengo feeding concept especially suited for dogs suffering from allergies?
- What is a feed allergy actually?
- When is the 63-day Marengo diet a sensible idea?
- Do I necessarily have to complete the 63-day Marengo diet, even if the symptoms have subsided?
- Why is healthy intestinal flora so important for dogs suffering from allergies?
- How can I help to regenerate the intestinal flora of my allergy-suffering dog?
- Which low-allergen treats are suitable for my allergy-suffering dog?
- Can my allergy-suffering dog eat the Marengo herb cookies without any concern?
- Are the Marengo care products suited for my allergy-suffering dog?
- Why is it essential to avoid an over-supply of proteins with dogs suffering from allergies?
- Why is it so important only to use a moderate amount of chemical medication for my allergy-suffering dog?
- Why do you warn against general de-worming?
- What is a feed mites allergy?
- What is a contact allergy?
- What is a grass mite allergy?
- Can I use the checklist to find all the possible causes which could lead to allergies for my dog?
- Where do I find background information on the Marengo allergy concept?
- Is the Marengo allergy concept tried and tested, and if “yes”, for how long already?
Copyright by Marengo - EnRa GmbH&Co.KG
Updated in May 2011