FAQ - Puppies
- How long shall I feed my young dog Marengo Junior?
- Do I also have to feed my puppies calcium in addition to Marengo Junior?
- My puppy isn’t eating. What can I do?
- How do I find out what the optimal amount of food is?
- How can I prevent growth disorders with my puppies?
- Why do you not offer different kinds of food for the rearing of small, medium-sized and large breeds?
- Does excessive protein content accelerate growth in an unhealthy manner?
- Is the food for adult dogs also suited for rearing puppies and young dogs?
- Which impact does low-quality protein have on growth?
- How can this lead to impairment of the skeleton?
- Which impact does an oversupply of calcium have?
- Should one let dogs of larger breeds grow up “hungry”?
- Does an excessive amount of food accelerate the growth in an unhealthy manner?
- Correct usage of chemical worm treatments
- Is it really necessary to consider “every” protein-containing treat given within the entire daily ration?
Copyright by Marengo - EnRa GmbH&Co.KG
Updated in May 2011